Admissions Systems Specialist - School of Law
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 495337
Campus: North Haven - North Haven, CT
||Quinnipiac University's School of Law invites applications for an Admissions System Specialist. You will join the admissions team at the School of Law to support the enhancement of recruitment and admission processes to attract and enroll a diverse class. Reporting to the director of law admissions, the admissions systems specialist is responsible for evaluating, maintaining, and updating data management processes for applicants, managing external communications to prospective students and applicants, and leveraging new technology and new system features to maximize efficiency and customer service.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls more than 9,500 students in 110 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Computing and Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing, and the College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as both a best-value school and a top national university, and has also earned recognition in Princeton Review's "The Best 387 Colleges". Quinnipiac has been named a "Great College to Work For" as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit qu.edu. Connect with Quinnipiac on Facebook and follow Quinnipiac on Twitter and Instagram @QuinnipiacU.
- Provide development and support for inquiry and applicant communication, the application cycle, event management, and Slate portal maintenance
- Manage data within all admissions database systems and University SIS system
- Generate statistical reports and data analysis
- Direct, implement and support technical projects relating to Unite and Slate
- Manage external communications to prospective students and applicants
- Improve efficiencies with technology-related systems, practices, and functions for the law admissions office
- Fulfill requests for data, data analysis and reporting of student/prospective student information from inquiry to enrollment
- Responsible for data transfer to university databases and interfaces with other departments within the University to ensure accurate transfer of information to university databases
- Work with outside vendors and/or University staff to analyze and resolve technical issues affecting applicants and prospective students
- Maintain accurate recruitment statistics and conduct analysis
- Assist with maintenance of web, social and electronic media platforms
- Conduct routine audits of data that uncover data integrity issues; work with the team to resolve issues for the short-term and long-term by conducting/assigning clean-up, identifying patterns of problems, and introducing new processes that improve data integrity
- Participate actively in all recruitment functions including open houses, virtual events, and scholarship programs
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in an admissions setting with strong customer service or similar work environment
- Knowledge of ACES2 and/or Unite, Slate, Colleague and Excel is a strong plus
- Strong skills in the areas of data analysis, organization, and interpersonal relations
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications
- Ability to work with and enjoy speaking to a diverse group of constituents
- Willingness to contribute to a team-oriented environment, manage and track multiple projects, meet deadlines, and plan for and seamlessly integrate constantly shifting priorities to support the goals of the admissions office
- Familiarity with and a willingness to learn technology and data driven systems
- Critical thinking, resourcefulness, initiative, and motivation
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend