Associate Vice President , Corporate Partnerships
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 493735
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
Reporting to the Vice President for Development and Alumni Affairs, the Associate Vice President, Corporate Partnerships is responsible for establishing and advancing multi-faceted connections between corporations and major non-profits, and Quinnipiac University, and managing those connections across all academic and administrative units of the University. The AVP will develop, implement and manage strategic partnerships for purposes of mutual benefit of Quinnipiac University and its corporate/non-profit partners. Among the initiatives the AVP will seek to advance with corporations/non-profits are immersive learning opportunities, internships, apprenticeships and clinical rotations, employment of graduates, executives teaching at Quinnipiac, programs for employee upskilling, lifelong learning and adult degree completion, and grants and services. The AVP will also attract and build corporate philanthropy
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report's America's "Best Colleges" issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review's "The Best 380 Colleges." Quinnipiac has been named a "Great College to Work For" as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University's commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University's innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Initiate and cultivate relationships with senior executives at corporations/major non-profits to advance university partnership opportunities and new revenue streams, to include:
- Immersive learning
- Internships, apprenticeships, clinical rotations, employment placements
- Part time teaching by executives
- Co-development of undergraduate and graduate courses aligned with corporate needs
- Adult learning, badges, certificates, employee upskilling and degree completion programming
- Corporate grants
- Outsourcing of services to corporations
- Corporate philanthropy
- Design and facilitate the University’s first ever Partnership Council to coordinate corporate account management across the University
- Create opportunities for faculty and University leadership to interact with corporate leaders and prospects
- Develop proposals for corporate donors and prospects, steward relationships, and achieve increasing corporate philanthropy
- Identify emerging industry trends and talent needs
- Work collaboratively across campus with colleagues in academic affairs, sponsored research, career advising, the Quinnipiac Poll, Integrated Marketing and the University’s Center for Experiential Education to advance corporate engagement in, and support for the University
- Design and implement a system of metrics to track success
- Bachelor's Degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- 15+ years of executive experience in business development and senior relationship-building
- Understanding of the higher education industry
- Demonstrated capacity to produce results against established metrics.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach
- High degree of self-motivation, energy, persistence, and follow-through.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- A positive attitude with high standard of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Commitment to advance the cause of higher education and the mission of Quinnipiac University
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend