Associate Registrar for Operations
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 494863
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
||Quinnipiac University invites applications for an Associate Registrar for Operations to provide management of operations, room scheduling, student records, and associated technologies. This role advises the University Registrar on strategy and office management, represents the office to other University and non-University groups in the absence of, or at the request of, the University Registrar, and manages and oversees the production of operational-level data reporting and cycle based setup.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls more than 9,500 students in 110 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Computing and Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing, and the College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as both a best-value school and a top national university, and has also earned recognition in Princeton Review's "The Best 387 Colleges". Quinnipiac has been named a "Great College to Work For" as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit qu.edu. Connect with Quinnipiac on Facebook and follow Quinnipiac on Twitter and Instagram @QuinnipiacU.
- Set up Colleague and Self-Service for each semester to enable registration, grading and end-of-term processes.
- Schedule classrooms for course sections using EMS
- Responsible for maintenance, testing upgrades, and implementations, including documentation and training for all levels of users.
- Work with IT and others for any needed integrations to ancillary systems, including maintenance, testing upgrades, and implementations, documentation, and training for all levels of users.
- Identify, implement, and maintain data collection practices to improve data integrity and ensure needed data points are captured.
- Represent Registrar's Office on related committees, and others in the absence of the Registrar.
- Create, maintain, and share reports for all functions of Registrar's Office as needed, and produce ad hoc reports as requested.
- Oversee mandatory submissions to National Student Loan Clearinghouse, trouble-shooting errors and testing all upgrades to the report.
- Collaborate with staff to identify areas for process improvement; evaluate, propose recommendations for changes, and implement changes, including any technology solutions and proper documentation.
- Coordinate filing process of essential documents according to data retention standards, either in paper form or electronic
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in registrar functions or student records
- An analytical and functional technical background with the ability to shift focus where needed to support ever evolving demands of the CXO team
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills: Success in this position requires a service-oriented perspective in which, to the greatest extent possible, student and faculty are treated in such a way as to feel valued and well served
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and appropriate discretion
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Please note that the university has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu/health-wellness-and-safety/covid-19-resources/
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend