Director of Donor Relations and Fund Management
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 492836
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
||Quinnipiac University invites applications for a Director of Donor Relations and Fund Management. The primary responsibility of this position is to plan and implement a comprehensive stewardship program including high level reports for principal gift donor-investors, special events such as the donor/scholar brunch and annual giving communications. Fund management will include annual reporting to donor-investors regarding the value and performance of their endowed fund(s). Working in collaboration with the Office of Financial Aid and Controller’s Office, the Director will be responsible for providing timely and comprehensive information on endowed scholarships, professorships and faculty chairs. This will require the ability to work independently as well as within a team of highly talented development professionals.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report’s America’s “Best Colleges” issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review’s “The Best 380 Colleges.” The Chronicle of Higher Education has named Quinnipiac among the “Great Colleges to Work For.” For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University’s commitment to three core values: high-quality academic programs, a student-oriented environment, and a strong sense of community. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University’s innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive stewardship program including high level reports for principal gift donor-investors, special events such as the donor/scholar brunch and annual giving communications
- Fund management will include annual reporting to donor-investors regarding the value and performance of their endowed fund(s)
- Working in collaboration with the Office of Financial Aid and Controller’s Office, be responsible for providing timely and comprehensive information on endowed scholarships, professorships and faculty chairs
- Enrich Quinnipiac University’s relationships with donors
- Establish procedures, best practices and metrics for all stewardship programs
- Work with front line Development officers to create programs and strategies that enhance their relationship with donors
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in higher education Advancement Services is preferred
- Strong communication skills (especially writing) required
- Analytical, computer and fund management (math and accounting) skills required
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team of highly talented development professionals
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and/or a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
||Quinnipiac University is considering only those applicants who have valid authorization to work in the United States. Quinnipiac University does not sponsor employment based visas for this position.
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend