Enterprise Application Administrator
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 495669
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
|Quinnipiac University invites applications for an Enterprise Application Administrator to play a pivotal role in maintaining and supporting our enterprise-level applications. The Enterprise Application Administrator is responsible for the administration of the Ellucian Colleague ERP and all integrated applications. These will include those directly in the Ellucian portfolio as well as systems used in other critical areas of the institution including HR, Admissions, Financial Aid, Development, Finance. Student Affairs and Academic Affairs. The role will also serve as a business analyst for functional use of the supported applications and so an intimate knowledge of the Colleague environment is required.
|Quinnipiac University is a private, coeducational institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university currently has an enrollment of 9,000 students in more than 130 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Computing, and Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing, and the College of Arts and Sciences. Our 21 Division I teams have achieved remarkable success, boasting multiple conference titles. This includes a 2023 NCAA National Championship win in ice hockey, a three-time defending national champion women's rugby team, and a trip to the Sweet 16 for our women's basketball team. The Quinnipiac University Poll is nationally recognized as a leader in public opinion research, and the university is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report and Princeton Review's "The Best 388 Colleges." The university is in the midst of program expansion and renewal for both traditional and adult learners, attraction of diverse communities, development of innovative corporate partnerships, and construction of an ambitious set of capital projects. For more information, please visit qu.edu. Connect with Quinnipiac on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and X.
- Install and administer all key Enterprise Applications
- Lead for testing, patching and upgrades of key enterprise applications
- Work with all areas of the University to help bring in new technologies within the ERP infrastructure or those with data integration requirements
- Serve a secondary role as business analyst and primary application power user
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience may substitute for some of the above experience
- 5-7 years of experience with an ERP system
- Detailed Knowledge of the Colleague ERP (Student, Human Resource, Finance and Cores Systems)
- Strong Knowledge of Windows Server and Microsoft Systems
- Understanding of relational databases (SQL and Unidata)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Superior understanding of University operations, workflows and specific department functions/terminologies
- Ability to install, administer, and secure enterprise applications
- Proficiency in system configuration, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac' commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend