Digital Marketing Specialist
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 493926
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
Quinnipiac University invites applications for an exciting opportunity as a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Enrollment Marketing team within the Office of Integrated Marketing and Communications. The Enrollment Marketing team is responsible for the planning, development, and execution of marketing strategies and tactics to attract and engage prospective students at each stage of the student journey on their path to enrolling at Quinnipiac University. This position will report to the Director of Marketing within the Enrollment Marketing team.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report's America's "Best Colleges" issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review's "The Best 380 Colleges." Quinnipiac has been named a "Great College to Work For" as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University's commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University's innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Assisting with the tactical execution of paid digital advertising campaigns, including paid social media, display, and paid search (PPC)
- Providing copywriting support on the digital ad campaigns outlined above
- Supporting on-campus and digital event communications including invitations and follow-up messaging
- Training and delegating tasks appropriately to student workers or graduate assistants, as available
- Working with marketing directors to identify the unique selling points of Quinnipiac University’s program offerings as compared to competing universities
- Applying that knowledge to develop effective ad messaging that drives both clicks and requests for more information about Quinnipiac’s offerings
- Evaluating campaign performance on an ongoing basis across our main digital channels (Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn), including key performance metrics such as Cost Per Lead (CPL), Click Through Rates (CTR), Conversion Rate
- Monitoring campaign budgets on an ongoing basis to ensure the distribution of spend is meeting program-specific targets
- Creating and/or updating emails within our CRM and segment audiences to deliver the appropriate message at the right time to maximize engagement
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing or a related field; agency experience is preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong understanding of paid digital media strategies including paid social and PPC/paid search marketing
- Experience working with an enterprise-level CRM and/or CMS system (Slate, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office
- Basic Photoshop and/or Adobe Suite skills a plus
- A data-driven mindset and passion for learning new things
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively both independently as in collaboration with team members and external stakeholders
- Stellar attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Writing samples strongly preferred with the submission of your resume. This may include any marketing blog articles, emails, web copy, or research that you feel demonstrates your proficiency.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend