||Quinnipiac University has launched the formation of its new One Stop Center initiative and is seeking applications for an Assistant Director for Enrollment Services. This position will provide outstanding customer service to students, parents, faculty and staff regarding students’ schedule fulfillment, transcripts, graduation information, emergency contact information, and other related matters. In this role, you will report to the Director for One Stop and support school-based administrators and other university offices in relation to all student administrative needs. You will also assist in the implementation of various communications as related to student deadlines, changes, and access. The ideal candidate will have experience in a higher education role, preferably in a Registrar or associated function.
|About One Stop:
||One Stop will provide seamless, integrated, and efficient services throughout the entire student life cycle. One Stop will include cross-functional student solutions for enrollment services, financial aid, student billing, registrar functions, parking, housing, and dining. Our staff will offer tailored concierge services to students through all methods of communication including email, live chat, or in person. The goal of this student-centered service is to support the evolving needs of Quinnipiac’s diverse learners and to prepare our students for 21st century careers and citizenship.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Colleges issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review's The Best 380 Colleges. Quinnipiac has been named a Great College to Work For as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University's commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University's innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Monitor counselor team production and customer satisfaction. Provide support to counseling team ensuring timely results to student and parent inquires
- Work closely with Registrar and Admissions Offices to ensure current policy and procedures are adhered to with onboarding of students
- Monitor and fulfill transcript and document requests both with use of electronic transcript provider
- Create new courses as submitted by the schools
- Support student progress and advisement related workflows
- Contribute to the yearly university catalog project
- Fulfill enrollment verification requests
- Bulk and ad hoc course registration requests
- Be proactive to ensure timely student notification of enrollment deadlines, course changes, required courses, transcript retrieval and student/proxy access to Self-Service services
- Optimize team’s workflows to provide best coverage during high-tempo operations
- Ensure counselor training plan is implemented
- With cooperation, training, and support from partner offices:
- Enforce university policy with regard to Registrar, Billing, Financial Aid, Residential Life and Auxiliary Services offices
- Use professional judgement in combination with university policy with regard to holds on students’ accounts in reference to offices listed above
- Use professional judgement to review appeals of university policy
- Attend meetings with other pertinent departments and student organizations that will help shape policies and procedures for One Stop
- Provide efficient and effective referrals for students who need assistance from academic service areas by building active referral networks with academic service colleagues
- Analyze the daily enrollment affiliated activity of One Stop and make recommendations for improvement
- Additional duties as necessary.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in higher education student focused setting
- Specific experience with Registrar or associated functions
- Ability to independently exercise discretion and business judgment in making decisions related to student accounts
- Ability to work independently and contribute as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and administer broad range of tasks including resolving complaints, coaching and counseling personnel on policies and procedures
- Experience with use of ERP/SIS, preferably Colleague
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft 365 suite
- A track record of providing excellent customer service in a student-focused environment
- Ability to collaborate, influence and communicate with campus partners and have the capacity to deal with a wide range of relationships and situations
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Close attention to detail and accuracy with a strong work ethic
- Ability to recognize, adjust, and resolve flexible trends in enrollment services
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.