||Quinnipiac University seeks applications for an Assistant Director for Technology for the new One Stop Center to be responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day technical and processing operations of the One Stop team, including appropriate ITS contributions as needed. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated technical proficiencies and skills required to excel in a high volume setting, with evolving technical and functional capacities.
|About One Stop:
||One Stop will provide seamless, integrated, and efficient services throughout the entire student life cycle. One Stop will include cross-functional student solutions for enrollment services, financial aid, student billing, registrar functions, parking, housing, and dining. Our staff will offer tailored concierge services to students through all methods of communication including email, live chat, or in person. The goal of this student-centered service is to support the evolving needs of Quinnipiac’s diverse learners and to prepare our students for 21st century careers and citizenship.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Colleges issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review's The Best 380 Colleges. Quinnipiac has been named a Great College to Work For as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University's commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University's innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Under supervision of the One Stop Director of Business Operations, this role will develop and implement internal and external communication campaigns using Advise CRM (Ellucian), and lead high touch efforts, i.e., outbound email, text, and customized follow-up that may reside outside of automated email CRM. Communications will be developed plans in order to help target audiences progress from inquiry to task completion
- Develop ad hoc queries and metrics requisite for validation of process changes, troubleshooting Colleague and associated student systems as it relates to the functions of all integrated offices, and ensuing quality control
- Create and maintain daily & longitudinal reports
- Identify and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for communication and campaign efforts to provide routine updates on inquiry volume, and high touch outreach efforts
- Lead changes to the student experience within the scope of forward facing technologies used to manage student transactions
- Research, recommend, reengineer, and implement process improvements aimed at streamlining operations, and increasing operational efficiencies and data record accuracy
- Implement, manage and maintain knowledge transfer database for One Stop staff and all associated documentation to ensure shared timely and accurate retrieval of solutions
- Collaborates with colleagues in Admissions, Financial Aid, Information Technology Services, Registrar's Office, Billing, Veterans Affairs, and Student Affairs in matters of technology relating to the One Stop team
- Assist the Director of One Stop with tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience may substitute for some of the above education
- 3-5 years of experience in enrollment services, financial aid, admissions, bursar services, or other student-focused areas
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERPs and CRMs, Ellucian preferred
- Experience using reporting and query software to write and maintain reports
- Demonstrated analytical ability to assess technology needs and issues in clear manner
- Demonstrated experience with technology implementation, hardware and software updates related to student information systems, CRMs, reporting software, and/or document imaging software
- Demonstrated experience in assisting with change management processes
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.