Assistant Director for Business Operations
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 493577
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
||Quinnipiac University seeks applications for an Assistant Director for Business Operations for their new One Stop Center to support the daily effectiveness and efficiency of One Stop under the supervision of the Director of Business Operations for One Stop. In this role, you will direct the completion of project implementation and the associated development of business analytics to provide timely project updates, key performance indicators, and associated data. The Assistant Director for Business Operations works in concert with the Assistant Director of Technology, and the Director for One Stop to drive the implementation and evolution of business practices.
|About One Stop:
||One Stop will provide seamless, integrated, and efficient services throughout the entire student life cycle. One Stop will include cross-functional student solutions for enrollment services, financial aid, student billing, registrar functions, parking, housing, and dining. Our staff will offer tailored concierge services to students through all methods of communication including email, live chat, or in person. The goal of this student-centered service is to support the evolving needs of Quinnipiac’s diverse learners and to prepare our students for 21st century careers and citizenship.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Colleges issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review's The Best 380 Colleges. Quinnipiac has been named a Great College to Work For as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University's commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University's innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Implement and recommend solutions and phased additions to One Stop and associated functional offices
- Expertly analyze data collection using BI and university reporting tools to exploit trends and solve problems
- Establish and maintain relationships with key campus stakeholders to ensure project completion
- Contribute to the evolution and delivery of CRM campaigns
- Collaborates and contributes in the maintenance of solution support database
- Implements appointment scheduling process and virtual support mechanisms
- Engages with school, program, and associated contacts on enrollment focused initiatives
- Support integration and maintenance of legacy and/or new systems via University’s IT Support Team to Colleague/sponsored ERP
- Correlate enrollment data to support university semester census in concert with University Registrar’s Office
- Ensure protection of sensitive information and University policies and protocols are followed
- Support Director of One Stop and affiliated transactions when needed
- Additional duties as necessary
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience may substitute for some of the above education
- 3-5 years of experience in enrollment services, financial aid, admissions, bursar services, or other student-focused areas
- Demonstrated strong experience in a high volume setting within higher education enrollment services or related functions
- Outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver
- Experience with ERP/Ellucian (Colleague) systems preferred
- Result driven with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to present analytical presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend