Associate Director for Enrollment Technology
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 493367
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
||Quinnipiac University invites applications for the position of Associate Director for Enrollment Technology. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Technology, this position is an essential role that is responsible for maintaining data analytics, and information systems to support the development and implementation of student recruitment plans. The position manages the admission Client Relationship Management system (CRM) and its integration with the Student Information System (SIS) for recruitment and admission. It oversees CRM strategies and manages queries used to create and coordinate communication with targeted student populations. It is responsible for assisting the enrollment team in developing and implementing data-driven plans and initiatives to recruit a diverse student population and analyzes and reports on data relevant to the enrollment enterprise, including data from the admission CRM, student information systems, and third-party data. This position contributes to Quinnipiac University’s success through collaboration with marketing and communications, financial aid, registrar, and information technology.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report’s America’s “Best Colleges” issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review’s “The Best 380 Colleges.” Quinnipiac has been named a “Great College to Work For” as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University’s commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University’s innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Principle support responsibilities for maintaining and growing Slate CRM systems in accordance with University goals.
- Expert level knowledge of the Slate system including query, report, reader, rules, etc. and the ability to leverage Slate to support and balance the needs of diverse constituencies.
- Ability to translate departmental and University requirements into the development of concrete Slate processes within time and budget constraints.
- Implement technology-related systems, practices, and processes for the admissions offices to improve efficiencies in recruitment, communication and yield.
- Maintenance of online application, online forms, and applicant status pages.
- Supports technical projects relating to the functionality of the University's CRM software (Slate).
- Works with outside vendors and/or University staff to analyze and resolve technical issues affecting applicants.
- Documents, evaluates, and makes recommendations for improvements to business processes.
- Fulfills requests, analysis and reporting of data throughout the enrollment cycle and for completion of internal and external surveys.
- Familiarity with Entrinsik Informer, SAS and the ability to utilize these tools to develop processes and reports across the organization.
- Responsible for the development and support of Admissions and Financial Aid daily processes including ETL, data processing and reporting.
- Work with IT and University partners to ensure data accuracy and consistency across Slate and Colleague systems.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience with enrollment technology.
• Demonstrated experience managing complex tasks and projects.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, customer service, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Advanced computer experience.
• Knowledge of Slate preferred. Experience with a CRM focused in admissions is required. Familiarity with Ellucian Colleague is also preferred.
• Ability to work independently and with appropriate guidance.
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
||Quinnipiac University is considering only those applicants who have valid authorization to work in the United States. Quinnipiac University does not sponsor employment based visas for this position.
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend