||Quinnipiac University seeks applications for a Director of Student Administrative Services for its new One Stop Center. Under the direction of the Assistant Vice President for One Stop/Registrar, you will be responsible for the administration and daily production efforts of the University One Stop Center. In this role you will manage work operations and personnel for the One Stop Center, including the adherence to and development of procedures in accordance with university policies, goals and objectives. In this role, you will provide oversight and manage daily transactional responsibilities, communications to all university constituents, map production calendars to effort cycle, exemplify and train staff in the provision of excellent customer service and be responsible for the timely resolution of inquiries pertaining to, but not limited to Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, Auxiliary Services, billing, housing and parking.
|About One Stop:
||One Stop will provide seamless, integrated, and efficient services throughout the entire student life cycle. One Stop will include cross-functional student solutions for enrollment services, financial aid, student billing, registrar functions, parking, housing, and dining. Our staff will offer tailored concierge services to students through all methods of communication including email, live chat, or in person. The goal of this student-centered service is to support the evolving needs of Quinnipiac’s diverse learners and to prepare our students for 21st century careers and citizenship.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Colleges issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review's The Best 380 Colleges. Quinnipiac has been named a Great College to Work For as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University's commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University's innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Leads a team of seven One Stop Center assistant directors and counselors in daily production efforts to support integrated forward facing solutions
- Serves as central information source regarding functions, policies, procedures and services of University’s One-Stop Center management activities & efforts
- Oversees the operations schedule, coordinates day-to-day activities and governance of One Stop Center
- Enforce all university policies with regard to Registrar, Financial Aid, Residential Life, Billing, Admissions and Auxiliary Services offices
- Collaborates with the One Stop Director of Business Operations to assess & calibrate key performance metrics & implement timely solutions
- Ensures timely resolution of inquiries from students, parents and proxies pertaining & relating to all functions supported by One Stop Center
- Develops and coordinates operational policies and procedures that reflect the services and delivery system through the One-Stop Center
- Manages functional accuracy of current & future systems, applications and software; Ensures support staff are continuously trained across all applicable platforms
- Establishes & continually maintains a knowledgebase solutions application to support forward facing & internal inquiries & activities
- Coordinates digital & physical workflow for services in the One-Stop Center
- Processes customer inquiries and resolves issues impacting the One-Stop Center functional operations
- Ensure protection of sensitive information, enforcement of FERPA, and that University policies and protocols are followed
- Delivers presentations, briefs and reports that promote One-Stop Center activities and cross campus learning endeavors
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience may substitute for some of the above education
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in enrollment services, financial aid, admissions, bursar services, or another student-focused area
• Experience with ERP/Ellucian (Colleague) systems preferred
• Demonstrated strong experience managing and leading a team/staff in high volume setting within Higher Education Enrollment Services or related functions with focus on customer service-based role
• Proficiency in higher education technologies, reporting tools, and associated applications
• Proven ability to interpret and implement university, state, and federal policies as it pertains to operational success
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with all community stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.