Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 493343
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
||Quinnipiac University's Office of Information Services seeks applicants for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will work as part of the ERP Technology team under the umbrella of the Technology Services group. The focus will be on the Colleague ERP and operational reporting from both the technical aspects and as part of achieving end user success. This role will also serve as an administrator for the ERP for security, software updates and testing.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report’s America’s “Best Colleges” issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review’s “The Best 380 Colleges.” Quinnipiac has been named a “Great College to Work For” as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University’s commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University’s innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Support and maintain all areas of the Colleague ERP.
- Be the primary super user and trainer for all applications within Colleague which may include performing operational activities for any academic or administrative office as necessary.
- Perform operational reports using Entrinsik’s Informer or other reporting tools.
- Work with other areas of Information Services as it pertains to applications especially those that are integrated to the ERP.
- Perform security, patching and testing within Colleague and other university applications as required.
- Participate in national and regional users groups as appropriate.
- Work with retention software; Ellucian Advise
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Driver's license required
- Cell phone required
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills using broad variety of technology applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with various operational university departments to understand requirements
- Knowledge of Colleague workflows; or general understanding of ERP workflows in university environment
- Ability to meet deadlines for reporting purposes
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
||Quinnipiac University is considering only those applicants who have valid authorization to work in the United States. Quinnipiac University does not sponsor employment based visas for this position.
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend