Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Technology
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 493054
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
||Quinnipiac University invites applicants for an Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Technology position. Reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Technology is responsible for overseeing the use of data and implementation of systems within the Enrollment Management area and ensuring that all functional areas within Enrollment Management have the processes, policies, technology, and resources necessary to achieve enrollment and student success goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of all data shared with internal and external constituents to ensure consistent and accurate reporting across multiple systems. You will work collaboratively with multiple offices across the institution, employ innovative technologies and maintain knowledge of best practices to ensure that Enrollment Management is implementing data-forward strategies to achieve its goals.
This position supports Undergraduate Admission, Graduate Admission and University Financial Aid and provides summary dashboard assessment of the enrollment and admission process across the University CRM (Technolutions Slate) and ERP (Ellucian Colleague).
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report’s America’s “Best Colleges” issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review’s “The Best 380 Colleges.” Quinnipiac has been named a “Great College to Work For” as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University’s commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University’s innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
- Oversee Slate CRM instances for Undergraduate and Graduate Admission.
- Create new functionality and tools to support enrollment goals in collaboration with other Slate team users.
- Build, update, and execute new Slate features; oversee training of staff members on features and functionality within Slate, including troubleshooting.
- Support Admission and Financial Aid via systems and processes in key recruitment efforts, including counselor travel planning and execution, decision release, financial aid packaging, and student search, by developing and managing effective digital communications.
- Oversee and manage communication and marketing campaigns for various audiences, primarily prospective first year, transfer, and graduate prospects. Support analytics through Slate reporting to ensure campaigns are meeting enrollment goals.
- Work with IT and University partners to ensure data accuracy and consistency across Slate and Colleague systems.
- Responsible for the development and support of Admissions and Financial Aid daily processes including ETL, data processing and reporting.
- Provide leadership, direction, oversight, and effective performance management for employees in the Office of Enrollment Data Services and Strategic Enrollment Management Communications.
- Oversee evaluation of key performance indicators within the enrollment cycle.
- Participate in the development and administration of the departmental budget.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Expert-level (a minimum of 10 years) experience with data reporting tools (specifically Ellucian Informer and Slate) as well as SQL fluency
- A demonstrated record of high-level data management within an organization including building data reports, developing systems for oversight of data integrity and critical thinking skills regarding the means by which data is communicated
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement programs and activities
- Proven ability to manage projects effectively
- Ability to coordinate, update, create and track multiple mission-critical processes using Ellucian Colleague, Ellucian Informer and SAS
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
||Quinnipiac University is considering only those applicants who have valid authorization to work in the United States. Quinnipiac University does not sponsor employment based visas for this position.
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend